[Foundation-l] Meta-arbcom (was: the foundations of...)

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 19:25:37 UTC 2008

Hoi,
One is not really a good thing to do. Projects have to find their own way.
Two is not really a good thing to do. Projects are independent and it is not
for the German, the English Wikipedia to determine what the Frisian
Wikipedia is to do. "Issues with projects as a whole" sounds to be rather
nebulous. What kind of issues would they be and under what circumstances
would it make sense for an outside body to get involved ?
Thanks,
     GerardM