[Foundation-l] Meta-arbcom (was: the foundations of...)

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 18:53:44 UTC 2008

Imho, if you want something not to succeed, there is a very easy way:
pinn yourself down on the details. The details will follow from the
big lines, and if there are no big lines yet, it is not veyr useful to
start with the details. And the "mere"  was compared with the main
question imho, at which I hear nothing almost, what exactly the
purpose would be.

BR, lodewijk