[Foundation-l] Meta-arbcom (was: the foundations of...)

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 18:43:25 UTC 2008

Guys, please,

The language is just a mere practical matter. Please let's first come
to the conclusion what the *purpose* would be of this meta-arbcom
*before* we even start with discussing issues like this. i know it is
very easy to get into details, but let's remain focussed. Does anyone
have a good proposal for which topics the arbcom should be used and
what type of members we would need?

BR, Lodewijk