[Foundation-l] Meta-arbcom (was: the foundations of...)

Yaroslav M. Blanter putevod at mccme.ru
Sat Jan 5 16:26:18 UTC 2008

> Yaroslav M. Blanter,
>
> We are talking about a major language here.
> There are many people in the world who speak French as a second language.
> They may know French but do not participate in the particular project.
>
> Best,
> H.

I know. I also speak French and do not participate in French WP. The
question is how likely is that among say 30 members of the AC elected in
WMF space (and not by general public) will be several people speaking
French and not active in French WP. And even if French and Spanish have
some chances, what about Japanese or Greek?

Cheers,
Yaroslav