[Foundation-l] [Announcement] New Head of Business Development: Kul Wadhwa

Chad innocentkiller at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 15:07:01 UTC 2008

Well, some of the information can be found online. I think what SunBiz
has is the 990,
but I'm not 100% sure. And yes, I am mailing a formal request along
with "reasonable
copying fees" as per the IRS (reasonable is defined as more-or-less
what the Federal
Government charges for FOIA requests, which is $0.20/page plus postage).

Chad H.