[Foundation-l] Meta-arbcom (was: the foundations of...)

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Fri Jan 4 23:32:48 UTC 2008

Yes, I think that is a great idea.

In a message dated 1/4/2008 6:21:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sydney.poore at gmail.com writes:

I was  thinking of a combination of stewards and members from elected
ArbComs.

Having a blend might work best. Keep some connection to the  local
community as well as meta.

Maybe the steward members would  be permanent and the ArbCom members
would serve as a pool that could be  called to work on a particular
case.

I think we can think creatively  to come up with a formula that best
serves the needs of the Foundation and  the Community.

Sydney