[Foundation-l] Promotion of lesser known projects

Yann Forget yann at forget-me.net
Thu Jan 3 14:15:44 UTC 2008

Hello,

I agree with Ray here, and I think that Klaus' mail does not report
exactly the reality. The French Wikisource has the greatest numbers of
scanned texts so far, but does not make mandatory to have them to
publish a text there. It is only a suggestion, which many contributors
follow.

I think that the important point is not scanned texts, but notation on
whether and how the texts are proofread by editors, whatever means the
editors use to proofread the texts.

Regards,

Yann

--