[Foundation-l] UCMJ and Wikimedia

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 22:30:39 UTC 2008

Thats the crux - can we have a policy that imposes consequences on an
editor for fulfilling a legal obligation and actions associated with
that obligation?

Related to NLT - if someone doesn't make a legal threat, but actually
*sues* an editor and does so via a subpoena to the WMF, is there any
policy treating that situation?