[Foundation-l] [WikiEN-l] Legal obligation to report Wikipedia editor under UCMJ (Mike G weigh in?)

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 20:38:22 UTC 2008

I think we're getting a little off topic here, and I think its an
issue that is important enough that we should stay focused on the
issues of key importance. Do we have a legal obligation (probably no,
IMHO, but IANAL), is there a policy conflict in this area, is the
obligation purported by these editors a fact? I think non-lawyers can
probably review the second issue, but one and three require legal
assistance in my opinion.

Nathan