[Foundation-l] About transparency

Robert Stojnic rainmansr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 18:04:55 UTC 2008

On Jan 2, 2008 6:30 PM, Brion Vibber <brion at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Note that in my spot-checking, wildcards appear to have some problems
> when multiple namespaces are selected for search; we'll have to take a
> look at that.

The problem with multiple namespaces has been noted in bug 11313. I've fixed
it on the devel branch.

That's something that I believe Robert (who's been maintaining our
> Lucene-based search module) is working to improve.

I'm working actively on this and other issues like spell checking and ajax
suggestions. Most of it is implemented, just needs more testing.. I hope to
finish it and hopefully bring it online by the end of the january...

r.