[Foundation-l] Wiki work

Chad innocentkiller at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 07:13:59 UTC 2008

Exactly. I've been managing our multiple-wiki install at my
employer for almost a year now. Several departments are
using them as an "internal whiteboard" if you will. I actually
was looking at a job recently that would've titled me as
a "Wiki Technology Consultant." I think this definitely
shows that wikis have a place in the corporate world and
the "Enterprise-ready" MediaWiki is just waiting on a
company to basically market the product, as Tim said.

-Chad