[Foundation-l] Status of cloak requests

Majorly axel9891 at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 25 23:32:30 UTC 2008

On 25/02/2008, Andrew Whitworth <wknight8111 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 6:20 PM, Majorly <axel9891 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> >  And in addition, I've had three cloaks before. One of them took a
> while, and
> >  I had to resend it, but overall they were done quite smoothly. Other
> people
> >  have not had such a good experience. Still, I don't see why we can't
> appoint
> >  an additional contact(s) who isn't almost always afk on IRC and on a
> >  Wikibreak.
>

> That's fine, I don't see a problem with having more contacts,
> especially if those additional contacts can make a more-persistent
> online presence. I've volunteered for it, I'm sure other people would
> be willing to volunteer for it as well.
>
> Who do we need to talk to about volunteering for this?
>

> --Andrew Whitworth

Andrew, I think the only person who we can talk to is Sean. As I said this
has been brought up in the past. Somewhere in this list's archives. Sean
simply said no more were needed, and he was handling it. I have a feeling he
will say the same again.

--
Alex (Majorly)

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Majorly