[Foundation-l] Status of cloak requests

Majorly axel9891 at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 25 23:20:20 UTC 2008

On 25/02/2008, Majorly <axel9891 at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Perhaps this time it is not our contacts' problem, and it is freenode. But
> Sean even says in his original post... he is on a Wikibreak, and is busy in
> real life. This problem comes up time and time again. Sean insists the
> problem is under control. But I don't believe it is.

And in addition, I've had three cloaks before. One of them took a while, and
I had to resend it, but overall they were done quite smoothly. Other people
have not had such a good experience. Still, I don't see why we can't appoint
an additional contact(s) who isn't almost always afk on IRC and on a
Wikibreak.

--
Alex (Majorly)

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Majorly