[Foundation-l] few questions

A N aslanir at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 16:53:35 UTC 2008

Hi All

I am a new member of this mailing list. i joined because i am doing a class
project on wikipedia and my goal is to get some indepth knowledge of
wikipedia and how it works. its been a month i am reading all the emails
from 4 mailing list. i think here is the right place for me to forward my
questions. if not, please let me know where can i post my questions.

first i like to know how many people are actively involved in wikipedia.
i like to know about its organizational chart if there is any.
so who makes the big decisions and who has oversight.

thank you
Aslan