[Foundation-l] Board elections

Andrew Gray shimgray at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 18:48:35 UTC 2008

On 21/02/2008, Florence Devouard <Anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Nathan wrote:
> > Is there an element of reinventing the wheel involved in this process? It
> > seems like much of the infrastructure set up last year and in prior years
> > could be reused, even in terms of rules and processes etc., as long as these
> > haven't been discredited or improved upon since. Shouldn't the gross volume
> > of effort required in 2008 be less than that needed in 2007? Or am I totally
> > missing something?
>
> Some points to address

Don't forget the voting reminder emails, which worked astonishingly
well last time but caused a lot of acrimony because they were hacked
together at the last minute. Sorting out a plan for these in advance,
even if it's just "leave it up to local communities", is probably
worthwhile.

--
- Andrew Gray
  andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk