[Foundation-l] Wikimania and the Muhammad pix

teun spaans teun.spaans at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 20:49:49 UTC 2008

"Not sure if..."
I think exactly because you know both worlds, islam and wikipedia, you are
highly qualified to comment. And of course you are biased, to some extent we
probably all are biased - but without realizing it.

" Because they consider (muslims) and believe "
I assume that you mean sunni muslims, as from further up in this discussion
i understood that in shitism opinions slightly differ on this topic.

"increase its educational value, null."
May i disagree on this point? They at least show, i suppose, as some of the
illustrations on the Muhammed articles are some centuries old, that the
opinion on this subject has varied over the centuries.

test