[Foundation-l] Wikimedia videos on Internet Archive

Husky huskyr at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 23:05:25 UTC 2008

The internet archive is a very good initiative, and definitely one of
the most obvious choices for hosting media files like this. However, i
do think that we should at least have one place for ourselves to host
files like this, and / or have a very simple and direct connection to
the internet archive's upload functionality, preferably a way to
upload files directly from Wikimedia Commons ('Do you have a large
video file? Try our section at the internet archive').

-- Hay / Husky