[Foundation-l] Creation of a Wikinews Embargoed Wiki

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 12:58:31 UTC 2008

Hoi,
The idea of a policy like the one for new proposals is that everyone that
has something relevant to say about it has had his opportunity. Yes, you had
a two week proposal within Wikinews but there are more people who may have
something to say about all this. The implications are wider then just the
English language Wikinews. It is realistic to expect that other Wikinews
projects will ask for a similiar project.

One of the things I noticed that the formal arrangements of access are not
worked out. I would prefer to have a more complete proposal that includes
how access to this project is envisioned. Also the legal aspects of
premature leaking are not addressed.

Thanks,
    GerardM