[Foundation-l] hmmmmm

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 15:58:24 UTC 2008

Hoi,
The modern skin may be nice and clear, but it is not what we serve to our
customers. When people test new functionality, it is tested against the
ubiquitous monobook skin and I do know that some of the skins are broken
with some of the later extensions. I do not have nor take the time for this.

I am used to monobook, it is functional for me, but the whole experience can
be improved. I find it really funny that this is a website abour skin and
that for me the best bit is its skin.
Thanks,
     GerardM