[Foundation-l] Fundraising thanks to contributors

Massimiliano Lincetto m.lincetto at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 01:00:05 UTC 2008

Excuse me Casey, it was a lapsus: you asked me to copyedit no to translate :-)

So, it seems I misunderstood the role of that page: I thought it was related
to this fundraiser due to many things and my misunderstandings, also due to
the fact that I confused 2007 with 2008 when I read the page histories. I
also didn't notice that the page was not linked from the new fundraiser
pages. So excuse me for the confusion.

But I still think that a more complete thanks page for the last fundraising
would be nice.

Thank you Erik and Casey for the explanations and excuse me again for my
mistake.

Best,
Massimiliano