[Foundation-l] Yale's Access to Knowledge program

Mike Godwin mgodwin at wikimedia.org
Tue Dec 16 19:41:57 UTC 2008

Dear folks,

Yale has contacted me seeking ideas for student research projects
relating to their Access to Knowledge program (it's affiliated with
the Yale Information Society Project).  I thought I'd pass that
request on to you -- I figured many of you have some ideas about
questions Yale law students could research on free information and
free culture.

Yale and WMF have an affiliation that's now in its second year -- we
like to help them out when we can, and they remain solid supporters of
our work, so we'd be grateful if you could share any access-to-
knowledge research ideas with us (either privately to me or publicly
on this list).

--Mike