[Foundation-l] Request to allow Google to search list archivesagain

Samuel Henderson samueljhenderson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 09:26:24 UTC 2008

Well, if anyone making a non-trivial investment of time and effort can
already search the archives, it seems to me that nothing would be lost by
making the archives *more* open and accessible.  Great!  Let's do it.

In other words, if that was meant to be the new, unconsidered argument that
Philippe mentioned, it went straight over my head.

Cheers,

Sam