[Foundation-l] policy on languages without native speakers

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 19:39:56 UTC 2008

Hoi,
It is not particularly only my opinion, it is the opinion expressed in the
ISO-639-3. This is the standard that we go by. I have indicated and
researched the obvious way out of this blockage but when people are not
interested in taking that route, that is fine with me. If people then say
that there is no room for manoeuvre, that is from my perspective false.
Thanks,
     GerardM