[Foundation-l] Free license templates

Chad innocentkiller at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 16:58:59 UTC 2008

While that is a good idea, I don't see it as being feasible. Implementing
dozens of template changes across even more wikis isn't easily
coordinated, plus the localization factors come into issue. When content
is moved /to/ the commons, the templates can/need to be updated to reflect
the set used there.

What I would suggest would be a list comparing the commons templates to local
projects (ie: {{pd}} on commons is {{xyz}} on some other wiki). This wouldn't be
as hard to do as a mass change and would aid those on commons in properly
categorizing the work brought over from local wikis.

-Chad