[Foundation-l] An article to read

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 20:30:27 UTC 2008

>  I figure the WMF would excel at that. Maybe still too small to avoid
>  fluctuations, I would nevertheless put this number out, track it over
>  the years, and compare it with other charities.

The way the WMF works, pretty much all the money goes on
administrative stuff - everything else is done by volunteers. You'd
have to decide what administrative stuff directly furthers the goals
of the foundation and what stuff just keeps the foundation going (the
hosting would probably fall into the former category, and is a very
large proportion of spending).