[Foundation-l] (offlist) Re: Release of squid log data

SlimVirgin slimvirgin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 01:22:15 UTC 2007

I didn't realize Rob Smith was Nobs01.  I'll be unsubscribing.

Nobs is one of the people who maintains an attack site, or in his case
an attack page, alleging that -- well, it's hard to paraphrase -- but
I think it's that I work for MI5, and I've teamed up with someone else
to do something else on Wikipedia, perhaps for money. Who knows. If
you want to be a good conspiracy theorist, Nobs, you need to learn how
to construct a narrative.

As for the woman journalist, you don't know what you're talking about, as usual.

Sarah