[Foundation-l] [FR 07] Fundraiser 2007 -Responsiveness ofCommunity

Titoxd@Wikimedia titoxd.wikimedia at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 07:58:10 UTC 2007

I'm pretty sure that they'll make something more subtle if requested...

By the way, I've thrown my hat into the mix and made an image for the
fundraiser. I've uploaded it to Commons:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Wikimedia_Fundraiser_2007.png

(I'm using this email to release any copyright I may have and granting it to
the Foundation as well.) Hopefully you guys will like it. :)

Titoxd.