[Foundation-l] Fwd: Fwd: [foundation-l] Bot policy on bots operating interwiki

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Sat Sep 8 22:49:17 UTC 2007

On 9/8/07, Casey Brown <cbrown1023.ml at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/7/07, White Cat <wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Bugzilla has lots and lots of bugs waiting dev attention. A bug fix may not
> > necessarily happen in a "timely" fashion.
> It is a common misconception that you have to be a full-time
> deverloper to comment or fix bugs on bugzilla.  Bugzilla isn't waiting
> for 'dev attention', it's waiting for *your* attention.

Are there many clear "bugs" that are waiting for attention?  I thought
most of the stuff waiting for attention was really an enhancement or
change.  In those cases what's really needed is for someone with
sufficient clout to declare that there is "consensus" for a particular
solution.

Can someone point me to (or create) a list of "bugs", not feature
enhancements, which can be fixed by a non-developer (no need to touch
the database or anything like that)?