[Foundation-l] set pagemoves to autoconfirmed - please read andcomment

mike.lifeguard mike.lifeguard at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 05:12:53 UTC 2007

This is for small wikis. If some project wants to opt out, they should be
allowed, but to cripple the SWMT is not a good idea. This would definitely
be a big help to them; let's try to make them more effective.
If some wikis don't like it, they can opt out. (I assume. If it's not
technically possible, then the benefit undoubtedly outweighs the good in any
event.)

-Mike.lifeguard