[Foundation-l] GFDL and relicensing

Chad innocentkiller at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 23:28:57 UTC 2007

Wasn't there a situation a few months back in which an administrator  on
enwiki did not want his images copied to commons and so he tried deleting
all his images claiming that he'd retracted his GFDL image contributions?

I vaguely remember it, but I don't remember the details. What ended up
happening in the end?

Chad H.