[Foundation-l] [EWW] Edit Wikipedia Week

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 23:03:06 UTC 2007

It's a non WMF project that exists by improving wikipedia articles to
a very high standard. That's something we should be supporting, not
moderating people who talk about it. Or are we against improvement
now? Veropedia itself could be extremely important to a well thought
out edit wikipedia week, because all improvements to a veropedia
article happen on Wikipedia first.

-Dan