[Foundation-l] Join the chapters committee?

Juan David Ruiz zuirdj at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 19:45:37 UTC 2007

On Nov 9, 2007 4:06 PM, Florence Devouard <Anthere9 en yahoo.com> wrote:
> Yes
>
> I think it was a good idea you replied here Barcex.
> It shows people are interested and willing to help. It is warming for
> the chapcom group.
> And since we do not know you well, now we know you better.
>

> <probing mode>Are you a CPA by any chances ?
> </probing mode>

I had the pleasure to meet Barcex some days ago in Madrid while I was
attending an educational conference as speaker (Educared).  He is a
very enthusiastic wikimedian and has many great ideas for the
argentinian chapter and future wikimanias. He represents many
contributors that work behind the scenes, facilitating meetups,
helping communities... breathing wiki! :-)

I think he is not a CPA, sadly :-(

--
Juan David Ruiz