[Foundation-l] Fundraising totals as of Oct 7, 2007 @ 5:00 PM (EST)

Brian McNeil brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org
Thu Nov 8 14:18:16 UTC 2007

If that was indeed the case, my apologies for ranting.

I'm alternately grinning from ear to ear as I find a contact and tearing my
hair out when I find a profile without one.

Before I get arrested for spamming does anyone else have ideas for people we
can look for endorsements from? The suggestion has been made that we need a
new banner every week-10 days to kick off a new spurt of donations. I'd love
to get a grab-bag of celebrities endorsing Wikimedia/Wikipedia to run for
one of those cycles.

I have access to IMDbPro for this, I had problems with the signup for
contactvip.com, but I have a fellow Wikinewsie looking at that for me. That
could net a few more contact details.

Brian.