[Foundation-l] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Greenspan illustration project

Lars Aronsson lars at aronsson.se
Sun Nov 4 18:52:19 UTC 2007

Thomas Dalton wrote:

> Hiring someone in another country means you are doing business
> in that country, and that business falls under that countries
> jurisdiction. Whether there are any jurisdictions that would
> require the WMF to do anything, I don't know,

It's OK that you don't know.  But you seem to assume that the
staff of the Wikimedia Foundation doesn't know either.  If they
mention that they're sending a letter somewhere, I'm sure you'd
remind them to put a stamp on it.  How can you be so sure that
they are absolute beginners in just about everything?  For the
rest of us, your frequent postings on the most trivial matters are
starting to become tiresome.

--
  Lars Aronsson (lars at aronsson.se)