[Foundation-l] Recent resolutions posted

Kat Walsh kat at mindspillage.org
Sun Nov 4 01:40:33 UTC 2007

On 11/3/07, effe iets anders <effeietsanders at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Erik,
>
> thanks for posting the resolutions. Of course there are lots of
> details to fuss about, and probably way more important, but I was just
> wondering... Why are you using Florence's and your nickname and Kat's
> real name in the resolutions (and not mindspillage)? Is that decided
> by personal preference, or is there some idea behind it? For instance:

I have no idea what others' preferences are, but I prefer being
referred to by name, and usually change my displayed signature to
reflect it. I think these were copied directly from the voting pages
and use whatever we used there.

-Kat

--
Your donations keep Wikipedia online: http://donate.wikimedia.org/en
Wikimedia, Press: kat at wikimedia.org * Personal: kat at mindspillage.org
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Mindspillage * (G)AIM:Mindspillage
mindspillage or mind|wandering on irc.freenode.net * email for phone