[Foundation-l] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Greenspan illustration project

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 00:50:27 UTC 2007

I think that the question was suggesting that the tax implications (having
to do a US W-2 or 1099 IRS form if this is work for hire) for US workers
might matter.

Which may be correct.  The Foundation's in the US and the IRS get picky some
times.  We should have Mike Godwin review, probably.

Alternately, the Foundation can buy the rights to the works for the fee in
question...  I think that approach obviates the taxes issue.

-george william herbert