[Foundation-l] business developer hire - whose decision?

Philippe Beaudette philippebeaudette at gmail.com
Fri May 18 18:31:49 UTC 2007

On another tack, I wonder if it would make sense to publicly post available job opportunities?  It seems to me that might be the best way to get the best qualified candidates....

Of course, there may be facets of this that I'm not aware of, but I generally support open posting.  I also wish we knew more about Vishal's resume than that he was a part time intern.  Perhaps it makes sense not to post that to the general public, but only to the board - but I wish we had a quickie bio on him, for those of us who are curious.

Philippe