[Foundation-l] Wikinews and invitations to events

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Fri May 18 09:11:13 UTC 2007

As a UK media contact for Wikimedia, so I get all sorts of stuff in my
email. One I just got was for a demonstration/picket to be held in
London soon, from the group protesting. Let's assume I'm unable to
make it to cover it myself ... is there anywhere to put these things
for those who may be interested in going out with a notepad and
camera?

(I asked on the Water Cooler, but I have no idea if anyone is reading it.)

- d.