[Foundation-l] Election Notice

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Sun May 6 10:04:09 UTC 2007

I thought this was already announced in december or so? In my memory,
correct me if I am wrong, the board has asked Anthere to extend her
stay on the board with a year, as is I guess the right of the board.
At that time when it was announced, I can not remember any protest on
it, and I doubt there would be much problems with it. So I guess that
you oversaw that announcement.

Lodewijk