[Foundation-l] Report on board meeting in Florida

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 14:41:24 UTC 2007

Hoi,
When you resigned, you did not want to motivate your reasons. You said you
would candidate for the board of trusties. You said that at that time you
would give us your motivation.

Do I understand that you have started your campaign for election? If so we
are entitled to the promised motivation. If not, it would help to have a
more constructive response. I am a bit puzzled with your choice of not being
open about your motivations, I am as puzzled about what you hope to achieve.
The right way to go about things is by fixing issues, suggesting solutions..
Given your recent occupation, your insights might be perfectly valid and
relevant; by not sharing your ideas they become stale.

It is your choice. I hope you will not become one of those that can only
snipe from the sidelines, I hope that you keep your relevance by doing the
right thing.

Thanks,
     GerardM