[Foundation-l] Help with impersonation

Casey Brown cbrown1023 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 17 18:56:58 UTC 2007

Currently, the only thing that is available to you in response is to have
the accounts blocked.  On sites where usurpation is allowed, I recommend
having those accounts usurped.  Unfortunately I believe that usurpations are
only being used on the English Wikipedia.  I recommend that you contact this
person and ask him to hand the accounts over to you, in which case you can
then change the passwords and the e-mail addresses.  This seems the best
course of action.

The user is not being very... nice, but I think a ban is a little over the
top.  (Even though what he did was quite rude and looks purposeful.)
However, if he does it again, a ban would be a pretty good solution.

I'm sorry that you had to go through this and hope it gets solved soon. :(
(However, it looks like it can only be solved currently with "Meteoroid"s or
"Z.E.R.O."s support.)

Cbrown1023