[Foundation-l] WMF-projects: Carbon neutral/low/aware website?

Marco Chiesa chiesa.marco at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 14:02:47 UTC 2007

Andrew Gray wrote:

>Not to mention the fact that it.wp would probably decide it was
>advertising and threaten to fork ;-)

Yeah, we will probably do. In the past the community got quite upset whn
some users decided to personalize the logo for Christmas, Halloween or
World AIDS day, so definitely any logo will be considered advertising
:p. I think endorsing any (good) cause goes against NPOV policy. Why
should global warming be more important than feeding the hungry or
getting a person his/her first million before he/she turns 30?

Cruccone