[Foundation-l] Following the conventions: seperating Wikisource

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 19:43:26 UTC 2007

Hoi,
Indicating what language a text is in using templates is utterly useless
when other uses then reading with eye balls is concerned.

I do agree that small projects are a problem. However your perception of the
problem is a bit narrower than how I see the problem. When you wear all my
hats, you really would want to have one database with a potential to
indicate per article what language the article is in.
Thanks,
   GerardM