[Foundation-l] Alternative approach for better video support

Daniel Arnold arnomane at gmx.de
Tue Jul 24 11:09:47 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 24 July 2007 12:37:02 Stephen Bain wrote:
> On 7/24/07, Anthony <wikimail at inbox.org> wrote:
> > There are differing interpretations of what a transparent format is
> > (most of which are pretty obviously incorrect), but distributing more
> > than 100 copies on paper without providing any digital copy at all
> > pretty clearly violates the requirement to have a machine readable
> > copy.
>
> You're forgetting about punch cards.

May I quote again my initial post
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/foundation-l/2007-July/032060.html of
this thread? I didn't ask for GFDL-only debates.

"At first let me point out that I appreciate the hard work of people that want
to improve our projects. Please let us acknowledge the work of Erik, even if
you think like me that his proposal is _definitely_ not the way to go. It's
all about AGF. ;-) So please let us brainstorm how to turn this into a good
opportunity for all of us without sacrificing parts of our goals and
independence. [...]"

Arnomane