[Foundation-l] donation header on all sites: who is responsible and where is it announced?

habj sweetadelaide at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 14:30:16 UTC 2007

2007/7/19, Jon Harald Søby <jhsoby at gmail.com>:

> As for your third question, I do not understand what you want to know;
> could you elaborate?
>
> On 7/14/07, THURNER rupert <rupert.thurner at wikimedia.ch> wrote:
> > hi,
> >
> > who would be responsible
> > * for putting the "your continued donations ..." header on all the
> websites
> > * the announcment before it happens
> > * for http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Deductibility_of_donationswhich
> > seems
> >   not alphabetically ordered outdated?

"Who is responsible for the content and style of the page
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Deductibility_of_donations ", I guess.
I.e., how does a user go about it when xe notices something strange on that
page, which is located on foundationwiki where not everyone can edit, and
would like to have it fixed.

/habj