[Foundation-l] Future Board election procedures and guidelines

Tomasz Ganicz polimerek at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 21:06:49 UTC 2007

2007/7/16, Jimmy Wales <jwales at wikia.com>:

> We just don't know.  I think it is not safe to assume either luck or
> expression of preference.

"Democracy is the worst form of government except for all those other
forms that have been tried from time to time." :-)

Winston Churchill, speech in the House of Commons, 11 November 1947.

Anyway, it would be interesting to use the election votes' information
for some statistical analysis. As I understand, the all data who voted
for whom cannot be made public, it would be interesting to get access
to a trusted person to make such a detailed statistical analysis...

--
Tomek "Polimerek" Ganicz
http://www.poli.toya.net.pl