[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Pennsylvania

Ilario Valdelli valdelli at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 18:54:55 UTC 2007

Two persons make a couple, three a triangle, four can play a double in
tennis, five are sufficient to make flame, six are in the right way,
more then 10 are sufficient to discuss and to be an association :)

In any case the decision to be an association (regional or national)
must be based on well defined rules to avoid discussions.

Exception can be decided case by case.

It's the same address, but formally it's very different :)

Ilario