[Foundation-l] for the future...

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Fri Jul 6 12:58:05 UTC 2007

> On 7/5/07, Anthony <wikimail at inbox.org> wrote:
> > On 7/4/07, Gregory Maxwell <gmaxwell at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I have no idea what the election outcome will be... which is far less
> > > than I knew when turnout was really miserable. I don't know how these
> > > people will vote, since as far as I can tell this is the first time a
> > > lot of them have ever been asked about how we run things (most of the
> > > eligible don't participate much in the normal community drama)...
> > >
> > Can you clarify what you mean by this?
>
> Well, I expect my meaning was clear enough to the intended recipient
> of the email, but since I screwed up and sent it to the list I guess I
> can elaborate.

Well, the obvious implication is that you were worried about a certain
result, and you took steps to try to prevent that result.  I'm not
sure exactly who it was you were trying to sabotage, but I think this
revelation moves your actions from innocent good-faith spamming to a
bad faith attempt to manipulate the election.

So nice to know we get to experience that two elections in a row now.