[Foundation-l] [Election] Unqualified votes striking

Maria Fanucchi marialadouce at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 12:14:37 UTC 2007

Loveless bot has accounts on all the big wikis and many small ones:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utilisateur:Loveless Its master is DarkoNeko:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utilisateur:Darkoneko (he speaks very good
English and is often on IRC if you need to contact him quickly)
--Maria
User:Arria Belli