[Foundation-l] 4 wishes for Year 2007

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 18:12:43 UTC 2007

Hello,

On 1/1/07, florencedevouard <anthere at anthere.org> wrote:
> Hello community

Thank you for letting us sharing your idea for year 2007. I have two
proposals about that;
1) how do you think to put it to the foundation wiki as a letter from
the Chair, though it would have been originally intended to the
community, not the wider audience?
2) Considering the idea and thought of this mail and now being
finalized mission statement, could each committee summarize their
goals and ideas for year 2007, either publicly or internally
(internally i say, since some information might not be fitting to make
public at this time, though I have no such material as far as I am a
Transcom member)?

Just a thought.
Cheers,

--